
Dearest Tab & Cal
How time flies! I'm trying to finish all my work before I go for my marketplace Transformation Network Global conference and holiday in Hawaii with dad.
Remember Ps Beow Chin's prophesy about the both of you in the mid 1990s? She said one of you is gifted in finance and the other in communication. She saw both of you in a vision at a market place. There's a bridge, some buildings and we couldnt quite understand what it all meant back then. I thought she was referring to the market where we buy fish & veg. Now we know what's she's talking about! Both of you will be in either the business or the corporate arenas .. in the marketplace - that's God's purpose for you. Our job is to prepare you 2 for it, & your dad will have a larger part to play in this. Now we have to figure out who is gifted in what! I think our whole family is 'slated' for the business world. We have this in our blood! Even your grandparents (both sides) were in business.
Anyway, I heard that some 500 delegates from 7 continents will be in Honolulu, staying at Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort & Spa, in the host's words, "one of the nicest venues on earth". The resort is at Waikiki which is the main shopping area, upmarket like our Orchard Rd. 700 local people will be joining us too. In between plenaries, panels & workshops, we will also get to meet International successful Christian business people and hear their fantastic testimonies, and we will visit churches for ministry. Exciting!
Before that, we shall spend 3 nights in Maui. Besides hiking & visiting the volcanoes, we'll have water adventures like boating, snorkelling, rafting.... imagine.. waking up to the sounds of waterfalls, fresh air, or sitting on a beach in Kihei in Maui, leisurely looking out for whales to peek above the waterline while sipping our wines ... pure relaxation!
Ohhh... dont be too jealous.. your turn will come and you'll have to pay for it yourself ( glee(: ).
How time flies! I'm trying to finish all my work before I go for my marketplace Transformation Network Global conference and holiday in Hawaii with dad.
Remember Ps Beow Chin's prophesy about the both of you in the mid 1990s? She said one of you is gifted in finance and the other in communication. She saw both of you in a vision at a market place. There's a bridge, some buildings and we couldnt quite understand what it all meant back then. I thought she was referring to the market where we buy fish & veg. Now we know what's she's talking about! Both of you will be in either the business or the corporate arenas .. in the marketplace - that's God's purpose for you. Our job is to prepare you 2 for it, & your dad will have a larger part to play in this. Now we have to figure out who is gifted in what! I think our whole family is 'slated' for the business world. We have this in our blood! Even your grandparents (both sides) were in business.
Anyway, I heard that some 500 delegates from 7 continents will be in Honolulu, staying at Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort & Spa, in the host's words, "one of the nicest venues on earth". The resort is at Waikiki which is the main shopping area, upmarket like our Orchard Rd. 700 local people will be joining us too. In between plenaries, panels & workshops, we will also get to meet International successful Christian business people and hear their fantastic testimonies, and we will visit churches for ministry. Exciting!
Before that, we shall spend 3 nights in Maui. Besides hiking & visiting the volcanoes, we'll have water adventures like boating, snorkelling, rafting.... imagine.. waking up to the sounds of waterfalls, fresh air, or sitting on a beach in Kihei in Maui, leisurely looking out for whales to peek above the waterline while sipping our wines ... pure relaxation!
Ohhh... dont be too jealous.. your turn will come and you'll have to pay for it yourself ( glee(: ).
I'll take along my laptop so I can skype, msn, email, blog about Hawaii and if I have time, I'll load up pics for you in my FB.
Ok.. I'm going to blog about how to be led by the spirit of God in 3 parts. I shall do all before I leave, in fact, I'll do the first part today!
Love, Mum