Sunday, May 27, 2012

Miracles

Dearest Champ


Last night, I witnessed a miracle -- again.  Pastor Khong preached on the topic of the power of the Holy Spirit.  After the sermon, he asked those who want the baptism of the Holy Spirit to come to the front.  Later, everyone came up to receive the blessings of the Holy Spirit and we formed 2 long queues to be anointed with oil by either Pastor Khong or Pastor Patrick.  


An old crippled man in the wheelchair ( I assumed he was already anointed with oil ) was able to stand up and walk!  The stunned man was as stunned as the whole congregation!! He walked to the centre aisle and had to sit down after a while. Everyone clapped and clapped! 


Whenever I see a miracle, I remember Psalm 77:14 "You are the God who performs miracles, you display your power among the peoples."





Miracles that come from God cost nothing.
Love Mum