I used to pray like this for non believers, "God save so and so." But I realised God has already done all He is going to do about saving them. The blood is shed, the gospel is given, and the light is already here. It can't shine because of what the devil has done - blind them. Perhaps, I have approached my prayer in the wrong way.
2 Corin 4:4 "The god (satan) of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
Tonight I was watching a show with daddy called 'Knowing', the lead actor is Nicholas Cage. It is about a prophesy that was given many years ago about disasters and catastrophe that are going to happen in the future. The dates are given together with the number of deaths. Even though some disasters had already taken place, yet some people refused to believe.
The bible has prophesied earthquakes, famines and increased wickedness in Luke 21:10-11 and they are happening or had already happened, yet people still do not believe in God. They see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.
Therefore our intercession is mainly to break the bondage and blindness that the devil has over men. Now my prayer goes like this:
'In the name of Jesus, I break the power of the devil over so and so's life and I claim his deliverance. I tear down the veil that covers his/her eyes so that he/she will not be blinded & he/she will see the light. I claim his/her full salvation in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.'

Mum