Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crossing over to 2012


Today is the last day of December 2011 ie the last day of the year.


Some people are apprehensive of 2012.  They worry because of a potential global economic crash.  We all see the signs although some people are still oblivious and want to believe the positive.


Despite strange weather patterns especially in countries where you can experience the 4 seasons, global terrorism and economic crash, I'm quite optimistic about 2012.


For sure, God is working behind the scenes preparing men and women for kingdom assignments.  Just as King David was prepared for the throne and Joseph became the 2nd most powerful and influential man after Pharaoh during years of testing in the wilderness, a new battalion of Christian leaders have been trained in obscurity.  They will be commissioned and appointed in the new year.


This year has not been very easy for me and there were a lot of challenges but I am still thankful because God's hand has moulded me, difficult as it was for me, and I saw the grace of God in every area of my life.


I am asking the Lord for a verse for 2012 which will guide me through the whole new year.


Signing off now, going to church and then hopping over to a friend's home to celebrate the countdown of a new year with wine and high class bread made by the host.  haha..


Will write again.


With Love
Harriet