Children, it's amazing how real encounters like this tell us that God, angels, Holy Spirit and the biblical characters are so true! I remember during one of my low times that I prayed on the bed that Jesus would come and answer my prayers. It was at 17 Limau Rise.
As I lay praying on my bed in the darkness with my eyes closed, I saw in a vision 2 angels bending down to look at me. Those pair of eyes were the kindest eyes that I had ever seen! The angels were huge, I mean, they were giants and even though (if you can remember) our master bedroom at the rooftop was really spacious & big, the angels' sizes covered the whole room! They were so huge that they had to bend their heads down to look at me.
I was able to describe in detail to your dad how soft their wings were, how fine & delicate the wings looked. But I will always remember those eyes - full of kindness & gentleness. Their presence took all my anxieties away.
I didnt tell anyone except both of you and dad coz I didnt want anyone to think I'm nuts!
Just as they appeared to me suddenly, they disappeared without any warning (within 1/2 a min) but I could still sense their presence in the room although I could not see them anymore.
From then on, I believed Uncle Isaac's (from Australia) children when they told me that they saw huge angels when they were only 6 years old. The bible talks alot about angels & I have never really paid any attention to them until my Encounter 4-5 years ago.
Luke 22:43 talked about an angel appearing before Jesus who was about to be led away by the Roman soldiers. - "An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him."
Although angels are real, we are not to seek them. Jesus should be our sole focus & devotion. Angels are there to help us, in other words, they are ministering spirits sent to serve those who inherited salvation - Hebrews 1:14
May both of you & mr you know who continue to encounter God supernaturally in every stage of your life, walk in the spirit & see things & people for what & who they are with your spiritual eyes. That's wisdom from God because you will know exactly what to do or say.
Love Mum xxx