
Children,
It's 2010 and I'm still clearing my clutter. Arrgghh! Calvin, I hope u take time to clear coz urs is perpetually in the same place and in the same position too! Ur sis and dad did it - they're always ahead.
Anyway, I found notes from daddy & friends that I kept in pretty boxes. Do u know how important notes can be? You can re-read the notes till they get 'rag-eared' but they can make u walk on air again. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way. That's why encouraging notes are always savoured & treasured.
A successful note writer is short on verbiage, long on empathy, sincere, short, specific and usually spontaneous in nature.
So write notes to make a difference in someone's life. Write without expecting anything in return. Write because you want to, from your heart. I thank GOd for daddy and friends who did just that for me :)
xx & luv
Mum